Windows 95/98/2000 Desktop Image
Take a bit of your vacation home with you by installing
1. Click on this link and your Windows 95 "Save As . . ." function will appear.
2. Navigate through the "Save As . . ." tree to the C:\WINDOWS directory and
3. Using "Exploring" or "File Manager," navigate to the C:\WINDOWS directory,
4. Double click on BeaverI.exe and it will unpack a file named BeaverI.bmp.
5. Right-click on your desktop and select "Properties." Go to "Wallpaper" and
6. Once again, right-click on your desktop and select properties. Select the
7. If you want the text field color under your icons to blend with the blue
Self Extracting ZIP file
Windows Bitmap file